Sunday 23 June 2013

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil ( For All Hair Types) - Review and Swatch



Trial sachet


Swatch of the product

Price I Paid
This is a free trial pack but it retails at £9.99.

Design
The trial packaging turned into a bit of a mess as the oil seemed to go everywhere but the full size version is a convenient pump.

Colour
The oil is clear on my hand but in the pot is slightly brown

Texture
An oil

Application
You can apply it in many ways, it only requires a few drops and it can be used on wet or dry hair and before or after a shower.  This product is great, I used it a few hours before I got in the shower because my hair is quite fine and dry but adding oil to it is never a good idea.  I just put two drops in the lengths and ends of my hair and massaged it in for a minute.  Although I washed it out this product felt really luxurious and made my hair smell great!  I would definitely not reccomend this for hair that is already slightly oily and I wouldn't use the product anywhere near my scalp as it would be too greasy.  It is perfect for dry hair to use just at the ends and in a very small quantity and I would imagine it would make thicker hair look and feel great too!

Smell
Smells really good, slightly similar to cinnamon!

Ingredients
Contains 5 different flower oils.

Overall Reaction 
This product made my hair feel and smell lovely but I would not use it too frequently because it would make my hair too greasy.
8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment