Thursday 20 June 2013

Apple Ring - Review



My mum bought this ring for me in a craft fair a few years ago.  It is made of gold and silver plated wire and has a little round garnet in the middle.  The ring was crafted to resemble an apple which is really cute!

Birds Eye view.  It looks warped because I chose to bend it as I prefer a slightly oval shape to ring itself if possible as I am not too keen of the feeling rings inbetween my fingers.  Obviously it still has to slide on and off so there needs to be a bit of space at the sides but if the space ends up at the front and back of the ring I find it significantly more comfortable!

On my finger, view from the front.

Another view from the front.

The ring is easily adjustable but not so much that it falls off.

No comments:

Post a Comment