Sunday 19 May 2013

Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser



Price I Paid
This is a 30ml trial version of the product, however the full size product is 125ml and retails for £22.

Design
A squeezy bottle that makes it easy to dispense a small amount of product at a time.  Would look smart on a shelf.

Colour
The product is a pearlescent white.

Texture
The cleanser is very thick so only a tiny amount was needed to cover my face a pea sized amount was perfect.  The trial size has lasted me about three months which is good. When you splash your face with water it turns into a thin foam that easily washes away.  I was very impressed with this product because it left my skin squeaky clean, and i mean squeaky!!  It also removed the last of my makeup/ leftover makeup remover.  Only negative is this product slightly stings if you accidentally get it in your eyes so be careful.  Another thing to note is that after thoroughly cleaning all the natural oils etc off your face, it is important to moisturise properly soon after.

Smell
Smells very fresh quite a mineral smell rather than flowers or citrus.

Ingredients
White Water Lily - Known for skin calming properties as the roots contain a kind of mild steroid that would act as an anti-inflammatory.
Senega - A white flower, although it is the roots that are used in some traditional  Chinese medicines known to reduce stress and calm the skin.
Barberry - This is the berry of a thorny shrub.  After some research I think that the main benefit of this ingredient is antibacterial properties.  

Overall Reaction
I really like this product, it is a little pricey although I think it would be worth it as a product to use every few days that really deeply cleans your skin.
I would rate this product 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment