Sunday 12 May 2013

Cath Kidson Butterfly Necklace


Cath Kidson Butterfly Necklace


In April it was my birthday and this is one of the presents I got from my friends.  I absolutely love this Cath Kidson butterfly necklace because it goes with loads of my casual clothes and looks very summery.  In my wardrobe I have quite alot of dark clothing so I really love necklaces with a bit of bright colour in as they really jazz up what I am wearing.

Cath Kidson was a small shop that was set up in Holland Park in 1993, inspired by her work with vintage fabrics she began making small household items such as cushion covers, washbags and fabric hangers.  She created items that she thought were fun and would brighten up the home. By 1999, she had become such a success that she was able to open new shops and create a whole range of new products including jewellery.  In 2010 she opened her first stores outside England and her business has been a global success.

I love her jewellery range although as a 21 year old some of the styles are a little young for me so it is important to select items suitable for your age.  Although they would make great presents for  kids/younger teenagers!

When looking after any costume jewellery it is really important to remember not to damage it with liquids.  I learnt this the hard way as I always spray perfume onto my neck before I leave the house and one of my other necklaces was completely ruined after I had done that a few times.

You can find out more or shop online by clicking here.  If you have an NUS student card number you can get 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment