Monday 20 May 2013

Clean and Clear dual action moisturiser




Price I Paid
£3.59

Design
A pretty basic cheap bottle, not too exciting.  I found the wording fades very quickly if you leave it on a shelf in sunlight.

Colour
White, easily goes clear when spread out on face.

Texture
Quite a thin liquid, has lasted me a reasonable time although I do only use it on occasion.  This product is oil free which is great if you need to moisturise but have skin that is prone to breakouts.  It does not provide alot of moisture so for my slightly dry skin it doesn't help too much but it is very light and definitely not greasy.  My skin is generally quite clear now I am 21 but sometimes I use this when I have used an oily product on my face during the day and don't want to use a thick moisturiser after taking it off.
Smell
Unperfumed, but it smells a bit like rubber which I don't really like.

Ingredients
No offencive ingredients.  None that are notably good for skin either, or that prevent spots.  I think of it as a moisturiser that wouldn't aggravate spot prone skin rather than something that actively prevents them.

Overall Reaction
This product is okay, I wouldn't bother to repurchase it.  Although for the cheap price, it pretty much does do what it says on the bottle.
I would score this product 5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment