Saturday 6 July 2013

Nivea In Shower Skin Conditioner For Dry Skin - Review


The trial packaging

Price I Paid
This is a trial version but the full size version can be found in drugstores.  I have not managed to locate it online though?

Design
The trial version was enough for just my legs as there was not too much in the packet.

Colour
A thick white cream

Texture
It is a very thick cream but actually does not feel very moisturising.  I found that this product had almost no effect whatsoever.  When moisturising you want the effects to last a while but I found that the moisturising effect only lasted while the product was on my legs.  As soon as it was washed off my skin felt dry again.

Application
The unique thing about this product is that it moisturises whilst you are in the shower.  It is washed off and you are left with no residue on your skin unlike normal moisturiser.

Smell
Smells like most nivea products, a little like baby powder.

Ingredients
Contains almond oil which will moisturise your skin but can be washed off skin with water which is a bit pointless.

Overall Reaction 
Pretty unimpressed with this product I really don't see the point of it, although I do like the concept!
1/10



No comments:

Post a Comment