Monday 1 July 2013

Girls With Attitude Eyelash Glue Review


The Packaging - Girls With Attitude Eyelash Glue

Hypoallergenic Brush-On Lash Adhesive 5ml

Closeup of the Brush

The Brush and Packaging

What it looks like after 7 hours clubbing!

Removal


Price I Paid
I paid £7.  This brand is extremely difficult to get hold of which is a shame.  Sometimes they stock it in Superdrug but I have only really found the Girls With Attitude lashes there.  I don't actually like GWA lashes because I find them to look very un-natural and synthetic, maybe I just don't have enough attitude for them?  Or maybe their version of attitude just means tacky :P. I would still recommend stocking up on this glue from their official website and buying two tubes at once as there is a delivery charge and they don't go off if they are unopened.  The website can be found by clicking here!

Design
This is my favourite glue to use partially because of the design.  I find that the brush applicator makes it much easier to spread on lashes than other brands such as MAC's duo glue which comes in a squeezy tube or Eylure glue which uses a small plastic stick as an applicator. 
Although it is not totally handbag friendly as it only comes in the size of the average lipstick but that does mean you get a lot of product for your money.  Having said that, I have never actually had to re-apply it on a night out so I normally bring with a tiny jar of glue that came free with another set of eyelashes when I go out just in case.

Colour
The glue starts off white and dries clear.  It takes roughly one minute to become the tacky consistency needed for eyelash application and another five or so to dry completely. 

Texture
The formula of this product is amazing! I have never found a glue that comes even close to the quality of this one.  It has incredible staying power but is not too difficult to remove which is a bonus.  The other night while I was out clubbing, I completely forgot I had lashes on and due to a bad mix of contact lenses and hay fever I suddenly rubbed my eyes quite harshly.  Incredibly my lashes survived and so did my eyeliner, the photo above proves it!
I have used very good quality MAC lashes in the picture above but I can confirm this glue also works really well on Eylure lashes which is another favourite brand of mine and even much cheaper lashes such as some I got off Ebay from China (I will review these in the future).

Smell
Like almost all eyelash glue this one has a strong gluey solvent smell which you can only notice when you first twist open the tube.  Once it has been applied to the lashes the smell disappears completely.

Ingredients
This formula is hypoallergenic.  I have extremely sensitive eyes that are prone to watering alot when I wear my contact lenses and I have never had a problem with this formula.

Overall Reaction 
I love this product so much that when it stopped being stocked I hunted it down on their official website and that shows dedication! Until some new and revolutionary eyelash glue comes out in the future, I will be firmly sticking to this one.
10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment