Friday 19 July 2013

Dirty Works Lip Plumper




Price I Paid
£5.99 in Sainsburys

Design
The packaging is quite funny and definitely caught my eye while I was in the shop.  It applies with a normal lipgloss wand, the outer packaging is funny but the bottle itself is actually quite plain.

Colour
The actual lip plumper is clear.

Texture
There really is no texture to this product, it is completely rubbish.  I used to have a product from Boots that did a similar job to this and it really worked but this is an awful replacement for it and is only £1 cheaper.  It did nothing to my lips apart from make them tingle for all of about ten seconds.

Smell
I thought if it didn't work as a lip plumper I could at least use it as a clear lip gloss for putting over a lip stain which is what I had originally bought it for.  It is supposed to smell like orange and chocolate which you would think would be quite nice but it actually just smells like deep heat and it is quite a potent smell so I can't even use this as a lip gloss.

Overall Reaction
I bought this a while ago but I still might well try and take this back it is so awful!
0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment