Tuesday 23 July 2013

Hotel Chocolat Cherry Deluxe Chocolates - Review





Price I Paid
£3.50

Design
Quite a nice design, nothing special though

Colour
White amaretto truffle and a kind of red kirsch cherry jam?

Texture/Taste
It is described as a succulent kirsch soaked cherry surrounded by silky soft amaretto truffle.  After looking at the reviews online it is clear that this chocolate was once as it should have been but although I still enjoyed it, it was not quite what I was expecting.  It is described as being a cherry soaked in kirsch but it is actually cherry and kirsch jam which is disappointing.  The chocolate is nice and so is the amaretto truffle filling but I would have much preferred an actual cherry as this is supposed to be a luxury brand!

Overall Reaction
Its not bad, but I have had better and cheaper versions of this particular product.
6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment