Saturday 3 August 2013

Roast Vegetables in Palma!


Thought I would write a quick post about these yummy roast vegetables that I ate on a recent holiday to Mallorca.  After a few days worth of McDonalds and Subway at the Magaluf strip we decided to head to Palma for some real food.  It was just vegetables with a hint of soy sauce. I don't know whether it was just the fact that we had found real vegetables, or that it actually was as good as I thought, but at the time it was the best pile of vegetables I had ever eaten. 
On a side note courgettes are vile, they are wannabe cucumbers, squashy with no taste, although on this occasion I ate them.  I had not seen anything green on the plate for a week other than the limp lettuce in my Subway sandwich (which I might add kept being upgraded to a footlong which now horrifies me).
If anyone reading this visits Palma, make sure you head on down to the lovely Italian Restaurant near the marina.  But you will have to guess which one since I don't remember the name of it....


No comments:

Post a Comment