Monday 26 August 2013

Burrata



Price I Paid
I absolutely love cheeses, most of my meals incorporate cheese in some way.  This was a special on the menu in a restaurant in Little Italy in New York and the price was not specified.  I always crave this cheese as it is very difficult to get hold of in London so my dad just told me to order it.  However, when the bill arrived it ended up costing about $15 (although I would add it was 100% worth it!)

Colour
This is a soft, white cheese.

Texture
What is special about this cheese is that it is mozzarella that has been stretched along with cream to create a much softer texture and richer taste.

Smell
The smell is hardly noticeable.

Overall Reaction
I LOVE this cheese! The only place I seem to be able to find it in London is Watirose and unfortunately it has never actually been in stock so if anyone has any suggestions on where I can buy this please let me know!
10/10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment