Saturday 24 August 2013

Jasmine Tea



Price I Paid
My dad bought this tea in a New York, Korean Restaurant for just a few dollars I don't remember the exact amount, sorry!

Design
I think the little slogan on the cup is sweet it says, "perfectly clear water instills honesty, sublimely fine tea installs faith."  
The cup itself is pretty cool as well because it contains it's own inbuilt tea strainer/infuser and a little lid.

Colour
The tea is a slightly yellow green colour.

Smell/Taste
I have combined these two because my opinion on all herbal teas is that it is really just "smelly water."   My real issue with this tea is that the majority of my perfumes contain jasmine and drinking water that smells like my perfumes seems to set off strange warning bells in my head that completely prevent me from enjoying any kind of herbal teas. In all honesty I am not convinced these kinds of teas have any particular taste other than warm water anyway.

Overall Reaction
I like the smell, but I wouldn't want to drink this at all!
1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment